The brutal and murderous attack in Paris by Daesh or ISIS or whatever you wish to call them - a crime against humanity and their God.
Lest we forget - for the hundreds and thousands of Palestinian men, women and children murdered by Israel, those 240 people who who lost their lives on the Egyptian flight brought down by ISIS, Daesh or whatever name you wish to call them, the 40+ civilians killed in the Beirut bombings by by ISIS, Daesh or whatever name you wish to call them on Thursday past, and the as yet unreported civilian deaths (collateral damage) in Raqqua at the hands of the French.
- The missing book of condolences The missing church services
- The missing minutes silence at sporting events
- The city halls un-draped in the colours of the associated flags
- The missing iconic emblems of various cities un-draped in the colours of the associated flags
- The missing global condemnation
- The Facebook profile pages un-draped in the associated flags
- Google and it’s black ribbon Amazon and its Eiffel Tower Solidarité icon
- The silence over Saudi Arabia and the Emirates support for Daesh
- The brazen G20 summit in Turkey. A country that doesn't hide its support for the likes of ISIS and bombs those who have successfully stood between ISIS and defended the West - the Kurds.
Will the Leinster rugby team stand in silence for those innocents killed in Raqqua? Will Bono and the other members of his band lay wreaths in Raqqua and will those who adorned their Facebook profile pages in the French tricolour now adorn it in the associated flags?
... I think not for the lives of the victims of Western terrorism don’t even register on the scale of human suffering.